Gimgaming provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty time lines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|Most products||12 (default warranty)|
During the warranty period, if there are defective of product original material, Gimgaming will replace the product at no charge with the same or comparable product. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Gimgaming and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Improper use or installation
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Repairs through 3rd parties,Attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Damage due to acts of nature. For example: lightning strikes, tornadoes and similar
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Gimgaming or Gimgaming’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with equal value item, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Gimgaming will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Gimgaming’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Gimgaming or Gimgaming’s authorized resellers.
- Order Tracking Number
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Gimgaming resellers that shows a description of the product along with its price.
For customer service please contact: email@example.com.